Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Malaysian PM cleared of any wrong doing. (Selfishly) maybe I can get some attention!

This is not a political blog.
 Proton until recently considered the Malaysian National car and chaired the ex Malaysian PM, Tun Mahathir.
Tun Mahathir and Malaysia's present PM appear to have had a disagreement over funds in the PM's personal bank account.
The BBC says this has been settled.
Malaysia agency says Najib Razak funds 'were donations'
Malaysia's anti-corruption agency has said hundreds of millions of dollars found in Prime Minister Najib Razak's personal accounts were donations, effectively clearing him of wrongdoing.
But it did not disclose who the donors were or what the donations were for.

This has been a bit of a distraction it would seem for the Proton Chairman.

Selfishly (yes I can be selfish) I now hope things will settle down, justice is seen to be done, and the good Doctor can run his eye over my proposal.

I'm not perfect, but I'm pretty honest and have a workable plan I'd like to implement.

Not that I'm an attention seeker!

No comments:

Post a Comment