Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Geneva Motor Show on the horizon. I'll accept an invitation!



The Geneva Motor Show is coming up next month.
Lotus are making an appearance. They are going to display a new version of an existing vehicle (I assume).
Here is an eco version of one of their products they made a few years ago.
Wouldn't it be nice if this made it into production!
It looks like hemp can be used in much the same way as concrete. I assume that it therefore lends itself to 3D printing.
The last time (and only time) I went to the Geneva Motor Show, I was supposed to meet the CEO of Lotus. He was whisked away to Malaysia.
I talked to some of the Lotus representatives. At that time they were developing a new secondary engine for hybrids.
I was assured this is/was the future for Lotus.
 
All this technology should be shared with students globally. I see a revenue stream here for my proposal.
What do you think?
Here is my old Bernama TV interview. Sepang may or may not be part of this. The general concept remains true.


No comments:

Post a Comment