Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Today is the first day of ASLI auto conference 2013

 I have attended the last two ASLI auto conferences.
This year, I have no budget!
Many thanks to Kenanga Simon, who was very helpful during the whole conference, as was the whole ASLI team.



The keynote speaker, ex PM, Dr. Mahathir was and is the Keynote speaker.
Here is a picture of me shaking his hand at the 2010 event.



 
 
I presented with the ex CEO of Proton Tengku (Prince) Mahaleel, and Dr. Mahathir's son, Datuk Mokhzani.
 

I'm still annoying some of the people in these pictures regarding my dream project...
Hopefully, my patience will be rewarded!
Here is a Bloomberg video featuring Datuk Mokhzani. I have to say, he was polite, but showed little real interest in me or my proposal.


No comments:

Post a Comment