Thursday, June 13, 2013

Linkedin Premium and my executive position search...

Yesterday, I was invited to have a free (month) upgrade job search Premium on LinkedIn.
You can see who has been looking at your profile, and can contact people directly through InMail.
I won't bother.

I have directly contacted people by attending two ASLI automotive conferences. The second one I presented and hosted several discussions with CEO's and executives from SepangF1 Proton and Perodua.

I would like to thank Kenanga Simon and her team at ASLI for being so helpful in making this happen.

Kenanga, recently left ASLI. I wish her well in her new career.

Networking is important. Nothing beats someone recognising you and saying something positive, or negative!


I have made it known to high level people that I want to make my proposal a reality. I'm not a multi millionaire, so I would be happy to work at a level that would give me the budget and freedom to execute the plan.

Additionally, I believe that my plan dovetails with DRB Hicom's global strategy. They have just bought the Lotus dealerships in China.

I have already made this clear on numerous occasions to Lotus/Proton and DRB Hicom. I can't imagine that having a premium LinkedIn account will make any difference.

It would be nice if the hiring team would look at my webpage and blog. Get some feedback, both positive and negative from people who know me, and make the right decision. Hire me. You won't regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment