Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DRB-Hicom Proton Lotus. Together they can...

As you probably know. I have a pet project. Unfinished business. What happens at DRB-Hicom is of interest to me!
Will they keep Lotus?
Will they link the Motorsport activities of Proton and Lotus with the private (soon to be) University owned by DRB-Hicom?
If the answer to these questions is YES.
I will be a very happy camper.

The Business Times Malaysia reports that Rothschild and Ernst and Young are being employed to do a due diligence on Group Lotus. It started end of march, and is expected to last six weeks...
Business Times understands that separate teams from Ernst & Young and a unit from the Rothschild Group have the mandate to evaluate Lotus and its management team.

I sincerely hope that my proposal is part of that evaluation.

It makes sense to me. Sadly, I have learned through experience that this does not mean it will make sense to the powers that be...

The above picture is taken from a SKY report on how Burnley football club have added a sports University to their football ground.
Here is the link.
 'Why has nobody thought of it before?' -Brian Barwick FA Chief Executive 2005 - 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment