Friday, October 28, 2011

Pay scales for execs going up! Make me an offer I can't refuse! Dream big.

Today, in the Guardian I read that Executive pay is on the rise!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/oct/28/ftse-100-directors-earnings-rose-by-almost-half

Morally many people will see this as a complete joke.

Some examples of salary. Taken from the Guardian article.

The average bonus payment for FTSE 100 directors stood at £906,044 – a rise of 23% on last year.

Amazingly, I am only asking for £100,000 plus a generous performance related bonus package.

Why so cheap you ask?

Because I believe that my performance will put me and the company up there with the best.

I am not a banker. But I will help set up a sustainable successful long term business.

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Here is the link to the SKY NEWS video.

http://news.sky.com/home/business/article/16097985

Al Jazeera Count the cost interview with Tony Fernandes. About 17 mins in...
Quote: DREAM BIG 

No comments:

Post a Comment