Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I am available for Job offers: A new Lotus Seven?

Today, I would like to make it clear I am available for Job offers:
Please feel free to browse my webpage:
http://motorsportuniversitymalaysia.com/

You can directly contact me here:
john.mansfield@motorsportuniversitymalaysia.com
 
I have a brief CV on the Left filed under About Me:
 
The web, Autoexpress in particular are reporting on the new Lotus product line.
Pic borrowed from http://www.caradvice.com.au/76816/lotus-to-unveil-four-new-concepts-at-paris-auto-show/

 
I am now risking the wrath of Lotus!
In my opinion a new Seven is a wonderful idea. A starter racing car suitable for track useage is great.
£60,000 for one is a bit rich!
Colleges offering students driver training would love to be able to offer it to them in vehicles about one third of that price.
If as I suspect you are targetting Middle aged/old wealthy people who can afford to drive their vehicle down to the local breakfast joint and throw their Lotus key fob on the table while they wait to be served... OK.
 
Marketting wins. (Maybe).
 
Anyone got Westfields number?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment