Saturday, June 26, 2010

Who's going to win this weekend?

Who's going to win on the weekend?  The F1 and the England Germany match.
A simple enough question. No disrespect, but I don't think it will be Lotus. Congratulations though on reaching 500 GP's under your present guise.
More interestingly, the Germans have employed a psychic octopus to predict the England Germany match!

Sehr Interessant!
I must say that I consulted a respected psychic about this project. Mr P. Ganeson who is speaking this coming week at a Silva mind course meeting. I look forward to seeing him again.
The result was very positive. Johor was a very strong yes. The success of the project was also rated highly, both commercially and socially.
Sadly, I didn't enquire about the time frame! Lucky I'm patient...
I'll be watching the game with my German friend Tilo.
One of us will be going home happy. Life will go on for the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment