Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lotus looking for motorsport manager. Petrobas sponsor lotus F1. FederationD defunct?

DjanFor those interested Group Lotus are advertising for a ...
65 - Manager Motorsport Engineering

If this position were on offer at LotusF1 I think there would thousands of applicants!

This position would I assume entail working for Claudio Berra, the motorsport director.

I have been in contact with Claudio about my 'Proposal'. I have got to think he can see some synergy between what I want to achieve, and his motorsport vision. Maybe not.

Incidentally, I notice the FederationD website appears to be defunct. Tengku Djan, a Malaysian drifter and head of Proton (Group Lotus owner) motorsports was a contributer and official driver. Djan was under Riad Asmat at Proton before his move to Lotus Formula one, based in Sepang. perhaps he will have a part to play in Riad's Centre of Excellence.

Petrobras not Petronas look to be the new OIL and GAS industry sponsors for Lotus F1.

They, Like Petronas have a big sports budget. Maybe I should have sent them my proposal!

Here is a link to my Quick and dirty business plan.

Below is the slideshare version of my webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment