Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Daily Mail (UK) confirms Lotus entry into F1

One of Britain's fabled motor racing names Lotus to return to Formula One for 2010 season >
This is the heading in todays Daily Mail (UK)
As previously mentioned this fits in well with the MUM proposal.
Local Malaysian politicians seem to think the government will make an announcement after the Singapore GP.
Alex Yoong should be working for ESPN in Asia that weekend. As Alex has been kind enough to visibly support MUM I would love to hear his appraisal of the latest developments.
I'm in the UK right now, so I'll be listening to Eddie Jordan and the BBC team.
I sincerely hope some of the young guns, particularly, Alex and Tengku Djan lend their support to the MUM proposal if asked. They are both in ideal positions to be a positive influence.

I've put my old Bernama TV interview here for those of you who have not seen it...

No comments:

Post a Comment